Poseidon Mir 3 High Rate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IDEA] PK points

4 posters

Go down

[IDEA] PK points Empty [IDEA] PK points

Post by Katana Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Hi,
I came up with this idea when I saw 1 player sitting in PenalIsland for whole day for pking other players.

Well, as we know, this is server pvp, but punishing a player by 24h jail doesn't support pvp right?
So let's make it other way Very Happy
I suggest to create new shop, where you pay with your pk points for some stuff. More people you pk, more stuff you can buy Smile
But wait, players can create 50 new characters and pk them to gain more points o.O
To solve it, i suggest to give player pk points based on level difference between killer and his victim. If player has higher level than his victim, he receive less pk points Razz If victim's level is too low, or the level difference is too high, player receive no pk points.
To prevent friends from pking each other, when you kill someone, you can also remove some victim's pk points.

So what you can put inside that shop? Quest items for example. To receive nice weapon in game, you have to kill some players.

Okay, but I have 1k pk points, I'm red. I can buy everything in that shop but I can't leave penal island...
Soo, remove that jail lol. What's the point of punishing player for pking on pvp server?

Okay, this is the end of my idea Razz
Please comment

Katana

Back to top Go down

[IDEA] PK points Empty Re: [IDEA] PK points

Post by Aesir Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:14 pm

katy .. it sounds very good .. but then he have to do a PVP room!
and when is end with PK points?

Aesir

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:12 pm

its nice but remove penal is shit, i took my time to relax there for last 20 hrs and then again 5 hrs Very Happy

Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by pizzaslut Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:24 pm

If there's Pizza ... im in!

pizzaslut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down