Poseidon Mir 3 High Rate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IDEAS]! - Aesir

3 posters

Go down

[IDEAS]! - Aesir Empty [IDEAS]! - Aesir

Post by Aesir Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:35 pm

1. Do some uniquie bosses - add snow tower and l bosses like - Templeknight or kinfofkings or lavagod on supreme

2. Do a group cave that u only can enter with a group of 6ppl(high cave) .

3. do different Class caves .. 1 for low lvls under lvl 2.5k and 1 over ! so there will be no stress with players Smile

4. add some caves they are hide .. like .. i played on Poison mir3 highrate and GM was a friend.. he Put a hide (room) in the bichon wall if u run against them u get teleported to a secret room where is a NPC where u get a little price for the adventure ..

5. On Poison high rate was also .. a Highrate and Low rate (Bichon) on low rate there been quests till you reach lvl 5k
and on the other "town" u could enter it when u reached lvl 10k . there been much quests for weapons or items or some other things!

6. Guildcave - do it for high rates , where drop coz the low lvls got much maps for lvling !

7. Remove bosses from Class caves .. they dont drop anything Razz killed more then 100 and only fps and dragon gate pieces ..

8. maybe u can do a "kingscave" like on supreme with the mobs but SZ there.. coz then the ppl have to work in team togheter to get higher and better !

9. do CLass necklaces.. like a SoulNeck for taoist with holy dark on or smth and a neck for wizards with +50 wind on it.. , put it in a quest that take more then 2 weeks Smile

10. Mate i like your server , its great , and sorry for my ENGLISH IAM FROM AUSTRIA !! Very Happy haha☀ sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Aesir

Back to top Go down

[IDEAS]! - Aesir Empty Re: [IDEAS]! - Aesir

Post by Katana Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:45 pm

1. I like it, current bosses are weak.
2. I've seen something like this but no mobs inside :/
3. Like it
4. How do u know there are no such places? Gotta search for them xD
5. Too late, most people are over 5-10k.
6. There was a guild cave, it has been removed.
7. Fp and dgs pieces are important LOL. They might also drop reb scroll if u are lucky Smile
8. Kings cave = group cave
9. I heard it's coming soon
10. I like it too, high five Smile

Katana

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesir Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:49 pm

hahaha Very Happy nice work mate Smile and about
5. for newcomer !!

Aesir

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladin Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:49 pm

i hate alrdy the bosses idea for TK and other coz they was on supreme and this is poseidon Very Happy

no comment more lol

Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesir Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:50 pm

but u can overwrite the bosses .. there should no bosses from supreme it was only an example !

Aesir

Back to top Go down

[IDEAS]! - Aesir Empty Ideas

Post by Ullie Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:46 pm

1.Add PR to warrior items for better paralysis its crap atm./
2.Delete war cave its better exp in kingdom or add f3 with stronger mobs with better exp..
3.delte velo and acc on wizz items or change it for PN, Att element, adv?
4. Lower acc and velo on tao items
5.better DS for war?
6.Fix exp on standart mobs Ice, black palace etc.
7.Add drop to normal bosses acause its crap atm, maybe gold bars, ints, some kind of items?special strong potion better than blue?

Thanks Ulie,
Waatchout of BS behind you pirat lol!

Ullie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum